To all potential new employees:
CHOICES is an equal opportunity employer. Please notify Human Resources if you require accommodation during any portion of the recruitment process.
We will do our best make your interview process as pleasant as possible!
We use a behavioural interview process and you will be required to demonstrate your computer skills and answer some scenario questions.
When you come in for an interview you will need to bring with you:
- Your references list with all contact information– note please do not use former clients as references
- An additional copy of your resume
Also, please keep in mind:
- We would like you to be on time -- or let us know with a quick call – we know life happens!
- For the first 10-20 minutes you will be completing application forms and you may be answering some scenario questions
- Turn off your cell phone during the interview
- Our office is perfume-free
- Total time can be up to 90 minutes
Please be relaxed. We know the interview process can make you feel nervous but stay calm and tell your story! We will be asking questions and writing down answers during the interview. Be sure you know why you have applied for the job and what strengths you bring to the job.
We look forward to meeting you!